Well a lot has changed since my last post about the house. All of the brick is done and we have insulation throughout the house. We were told that the dry wall would be delivered this week and they would start on it Monday. That's so exciting, I can start picking out my paint colors now! Here are some updated pictures of the work in progress!
 |
| August 29, 2010 |
 |
| August 29, 2010 |
 |
| August 29, 2010 |
 |
| August 30, 2010 |
 |
| September 6, 2010 |
 |
| September 6, 2010 |
 |
| September 15, 2010 |
 |
| September 15, 2010 |
 |
| September 21, 2010 |
 |
| September 21, 2010 |
 |
| September 21, 2010 |
 |
| September 21, 2010 |
WOW! It looks so gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks Girls! I'm going to try to get pics of all the rooms when I get a chance.
ReplyDelete