As some of you already know for Morgan's Birthday we loaded up for a 12 hour drive to see the one and only Mickey Mouse! This was her second trip to Disney World but she was too small to remember her first trip at only 3 months old. She also enjoyed a lot more this time too!
She road more rides than any of us this time and would practically beat down the person in front of her when it came to meeting the characters.
I know most people say that they want to wait until their children are older to take them for the first time but at 2 years old you wouldn't believe how much fun our little munchkin had!
 |
| Morgan's first Disney trip at only 3 months old. |
 |
| Snow White & Morgan |
 |
| Morgan @ The Magic Kingdom |
 |
| Dancing with Pinnochio |
 |
| Minnie Mouse & Morgan |
 |
| Handy Manny & Morgan |
 |
| Piglet & Morgan |
 |
| Mickey, Morgan & Minnie |
 |
| I think she had a blast! |
Aw, how cute! I love the one with Pinnochio!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lilli! Hopefully I'll have more time to blog!
ReplyDelete