Hello Everyone!
This will be my first time ever blogging! Please hang in there while I get the hang of this! I have some pretty cool friends to help me get started!
Since this is my first blog I thought I would dedicate it to what Morgan did today! We took her to visit family & she played with her Trike! She doesn't really understand how to petal just yet so she had to be pushed around a lot! Either way we enjoyed the nice fall weather and she had fun playing with her cousins.
 |
| She loves to be one of the "Big Girls" |
 |
| Doing it by herself!!! |
 |
| Showing off for the family! |
Cute! Sebastian has that sane trike in red. He calls it his motorcycle.
ReplyDeleteNana & Paw Paw bought that. I told them I wanted it to be a Christmas present but apparently that didn't happen!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! She is so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie! Cashel also has a "cycle", as he calls it. He hasn't figured out how to pedal either. He still has fun though!
ReplyDelete