Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Monkey See Monkey Zoo
On Saturday October 2, 2010 we took Morgan on her first zoo trip. I have been an animal lover for as long as I can remember so this was a special trip for me to show my love for Earth's creatures with her. I am so glad that we both share the same interest in animals and she had a lot of fun too. Her favorites were the Red Panda, the River Otters and the Penguins. Some of the unforgettable memories of our trip are when Morgan called the Red Pandas "kitty kitty" and the Wolves "baebae". Her Grandmother has a horse named Baby so maybe that's why she called the wolves that? Either way it was a day I'll remember forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aww, I can't wait to take Cam to the zoo! It looks like you guys had so much fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! It was tons of fun and she had a blast. :)
ReplyDelete